Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
997 W Deer Crest Dr., Meridian
The Marquette by Brighton Homes. A spacious two level home with four bedrooms, a great media room for the family, a homework station, and a den. Choose from four beautiful elevations. You’ll love all of the extra storage space in the house and loads of natural light! Enjoy Bosch appliances and Kohler throughout, a Brighton standard. Energy Star Certified and HERS rated! Photos similar.
- MLS® #98641013
- Square Footage2,535
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces3
- GaragesAttached, RV Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, In-Ground, Pool
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Public Road
- RoofComp Shingle, Architectural Style
- ConstructionStone, Hardi Type Siding
- Date ListedNovember 28th, 2016
- Days on Market146
- ZoningCity of Meridian-R-8
- Address997 W Deer Crest Dr.
- AreaNW Meridian - 1030
- Zip Code83646
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry, Island, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOne, Gas
- DistrictMeridian Joint District #2
- MiddleHeritage Middle School
- HighRocky Mountain
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boise
Price Change History for 997 W Deer Crest Dr., Meridian, ID (MLS® #98641013)
|Status Changed from New to Active||–|
Similar Listings To: 997 W Deer Crest Dr., Meridian
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2017 at 8:22pm CDT.